Identify tomorrow’s business opportunities within the space sector during the online Industry Space Days. Meet future partners, showcase your capabilities and hear from leaders of the European space industry.
Benefit from pre-arranged online one-on-one meetings with potential clients and partners, including ESA representatives.
- All B2B meetings will last 20 minutes, held in virtual meeting rooms
- Every 20 minutes participants will switch to the next meeting
- Meetings take place via an online platform. No additional software and hardware are required.
Every ISD participant has access to and a profile on a dedicated online B2B meeting platform.
Follow the steps below to arrange your B2B meetings:
- Register for the ISD 2020. Your registration will be validated.
- Make sure that your presentation sheet (=your entity’s online profile) is up-to-date. Include what it is that you offer and what your needs are.
- Add any unavailability during the ISD in your schedule under “My Schedule”
- Decide which parts of the web-streamed ISD conference, as well as dedicated ESA and industry presentations, you would like to attend. Highlight which presentations you would like to see by clicking on the “Attend” button next to the programme items in question under “Program” in your profile. Reserved slots for presentations will be blocked in your agenda and no B2B meetings will be scheduled at the same time.
- Browse the online ISD catalogue and identify potential partners – use the search function to check if they match your needs. Request a meeting with those participants who you would like to engage with. When inviting someone to a meeting, you can send a message describing why you would like to arrange a B2B.
- Don’t forget to approve the meeting requests which you have received yourself. Only meetings which are validated by both parties will be added to your meeting agenda. Check the platform on a regular basis to see whether you have received a request.
- B2B meetings are automatically scheduled by the online system used. It is thus not necessary to agree on a time as the system will do this for you to optimise the number of meetings which you can have per day. One week before the event, you will receive your meeting schedule, including the times of the meetings which were validated by both parties as well as the presentations that you registered for.
On 16 September the event will open with a web-streamed, virtual conference section. Join ESA top-level management, industry representatives and industry associations for a range of round tables and presentations on space business topics.
Additional presentations about ESA business opportunities and activities will be held in the afternoon of day 1 and on day 2.
Participation to the online ISD is free of charge. A registration is required.
Refund of exhibition booth fees paid for on-site ISD
Entities which reserved a booth for the on-site ISD 2020 and paid already will receive a full refund in the coming weeks. The ESA conference bureau will contact all entities concerned. Questions regarding payments can be addressed to: email@example.com
All entities which applied for a booth in 2020 and received a positive confirmation will be offered the option of first-refusal for the 2021 event. The organisers will contact all those concerned two weeks before the registration for the ISD 2021 opens.