Meet future partners and collaborators at the ESA Industry Space Days on 28-29 September (Noordwijk, The Netherlands). Register now to ensure that your company is included in the online event catalogue. As of 25 July, companies and organisations will be able to send each other business meeting requests.
B2B meetings: How does it work?
- Register now and fill in your online company profile, identifying your organisation’s competences and/or needs. The more complete your profile is, the easier it will be for others to find you in the event catalogue and to request meetings with you.
- If applicable, add colleagues to your company profile
- On 25 July, the online event catalogue will open. Browse the catalogue, search for partners in your areas of interest and request meetings. Meetings will only be scheduled if the other party validates the request.
- Check your profile on a regular basis and validate meeting requests which you might receive.
- Do not forget to sign up for presentations and parallel sessions you might be interested in.
- One week before the ISD, you will receive your meeting schedule with all appointments.
Presentations and parallel sessions
Attend presentations, panel discussions and parallel sessions during the event. Check the conference programme here.
To register, visit: https://isd.esa.int/
The event is open to entities and investors from ESA Member States, Cooperating States, Associate States and the European Union.