Meet potential partners and customers at the ESA Industry Space Days which will bring the space community together on 28 – 29 September 2022. Apply for an exhibition booth and seize the opportunity to present your products, services and innovations to event attendees.
A stand at the ISD will increase your exposure and will provide visitors with easy access to your company or organisation.
During the event, participants will have access to a dedicated exhibition area which will include the exhibition booths of up to 150 companies.
Exhibition booths will have a surface area of 6m2 (Covid rules permitting). Standard stand equipment, that is walling, stand fittings (1 table; 4 chairs), electrics (spotlights and power socket) and carpet, are included in the rental fee. Additional items can be ordered at an extra cost.
Participants with an exhibition booth will have their pre-scheduled B2B meetings at their stand.
Standard booth equipment included in the price:
• Shell scheme walls 100 x 250 cm (W x H), in white
• Aluminium fascia of 10 cm high
• Flag board with number, made of forex 3mm with Avery colour blue and (single side) name white colour
• 1x Name panel of 100 x 30 cm in uni orange colour with white letters
• 2x Spots on rail LED of 10,5 W
• 2x Wall sockets (3 outlets) up to 3 kW
• 1x System counter of 101 x 41 x 106 cm (L x W x H), lockable sliding doors
• 4x Chairs in white/black colour
• 1x Table of 70 x 70 cm in white/aluminium colour
• Carpet floor
How can I book a booth?
When you register for the ISD as a participant, you also have the option to reserve an exhibition booth for your company.
A booth at the ISD is EUR 800 (excl. VAT).
Please note: all exhibition booths are sold out. Join the waiting list by sending an email to the organisers.